First Payment Merchant ServicesRecruitment
What We Do
FPMS partner with the Largest Merchant Service Providers in the world to provide our customers with premium card processing solutions
First Payment Merchant Services are the go to merchant service provider in the UK. We have been going the extra mile in helping our merchants cope with the increase in card payments during COV19 as well as help them lower their fixed costs when in lockdown; using a range of services: merchant cash advance, virtual terminals, payment gateways for click & collect, QR codes, EPOS (electric point-of-sale) systems, additional card machines with GPRS capability and more.
Did You Know ?
- Card payment processing is essential in business post Covid-19 with the UK witnessing a significant decline in cash transactions
- We have many happy customers in the UK processing over 288 million transactions per year
- FPMS currently work with a small proportion of the SME market leaving over 768k potential customers – many of these can be switched immediately without penalty
Why Work With Us ?
- Generous Commission paid per terminal
- Commission invoices paid same day!!!
- Dedicated sales support for: diary management & product knowledge
- Comprehensive sales & product training
- EPOS flexible commission matrix with engineer doing install
Why We Are Better
Competitive prices for businesses no matter the size
Superior Admin (pre-sales) and Customer Services (post-sales)
Access to 4 acquiring banks to get the best rates for the customer
The latest technology and payment methods
Accounts set-up & terminals installed within days
Ability to process applications electronically from home or on site
Recruitment, self employed sales roles
First Payments - Run by Sales People for Sales People
Self Employed Business Development Managers
We currently have vacancies UK wide for motivated professional individuals who want the tools to succeed.
Employed Telesales Expert
Telesales experts required to work in a fast growing and exciting company with office based in Nottingham City Centre, we are rated excellent on Trustpilot and treat each customer on an individual basis depending on their business needs. You need to adapt quickly to a demanding sales environment and maintain high performance, you will be calling customers and making appointments for our field specialists to visit customers face to face.
- Nottingham office based role in the City Centre
- Monday to Friday with an early finish on a Friday
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Business to Business
- Fun and engaging environment
GET IN TOUCH
As you may have seen in the national press from the 15th of October 2021 there will be a UK roll-out increasing the contactless spending limit from its current limit of £45 to £100.
Your card machines will require updating..
The original Bottoms Up Beer dispenser
A good EPOS system should compliment the business and assist in streamlining services, our countertop and hand held solutions have been created with you in mind.
The Meadows Business Park
The Atrium Building
20 Wollaton Street
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm