First Payment Merchant ServicesRecruitment
What We Do
FPMS partner with the Largest Merchant Service Providers in the world to provide our customers with premium card processing solutions
First Payment Merchant Services are the go to merchant service provider in the UK. We have been going the extra mile in helping our merchants cope with the increase in card payments during COV19 as well as help them lower their fixed costs when in lockdown; using a range of services: merchant cash advance, virtual terminals, payment gateways for click & collect, QR codes, EPOS (electric point-of-sale) systems, additional card machines with GPRS capability and more.
Did You Know ?
- Card payment processing is essential in business post Covid-19 with the UK witnessing a significant decline in cash transactions
- We have many happy customers in the UK processing over 288 million transactions per year
- FPMS currently work with a small proportion of the SME market leaving over 768k potential customers – many of these can be switched immediately without penalty
Why Work With Us ?
- Generous Commission paid per terminal
- Commission invoices paid same day!!!
- Dedicated sales support for: diary management & product knowledge
- Comprehensive sales & product training
- EPOS flexible commission matrix with engineer doing install
Why We Are Better
Competitive prices for businesses no matter the size
Superior Admin (pre-sales) and Customer Services (post-sales)
Access to 4 acquiring banks to get the best rates for the customer
The latest technology and payment methods
Accounts set-up & terminals installed within days
Ability to process applications electronically from home or on site
Recruitment, self employed sales roles
First Payments - Run by Sales People for Sales People
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative based at our Camberley office in Surrey. This person will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. Hours will be Mon-Fri 37.5 hours per week and salary of £22k pa.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage incoming emails and telephone calls as part of the team
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer issues and record on CRM
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Minimum experience of 12 months in similar / related role
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems would be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
- Familiarity with MS Office is essential
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Remain calm and professional under all circumstances, apply to [email protected]
Full Time Renewals Sales Agents
Reporting to our Head of Renewals this role will be salaried with a competitive bonus scheme to reward good performance. This is a targeted Sales role and will suit an individual who is focused on delivering against targets. Full training will be provided.
Action renewals as allocated by Department Head with boundaries supplied with a focus on profitability
- Complete all associated documentation on all systems to ensure a successful renewal
- Monitor and reply to all customer communication via telephone and Email to ensure Sales are closed in a timely fashion
- Up sell additional products and services to improve account profitability.
- Customer Service & Sales skills – liaising/follow up email / phone calls with clients
- Mon – Fri 0900-1730
For more details or to apply please contact g[email protected]
Employed Telesales Expert
Telesales experts required to work in a fast growing and exciting company with office based in Nottingham City Centre, we are rated excellent on Trustpilot and treat each customer on an individual basis depending on their business needs. You need to adapt quickly to a demanding sales environment and maintain high performance, you will be calling customers and making appointments for our field specialists to visit customers face to face.
- Nottingham office based role in the City Centre
- Monday to Friday with an early finish on a Friday
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Business to Business
- Fun and engaging environment
For more details or to apply please contact [email protected]
Self Employed Business Development Managers
We currently have vacancies UK wide for motivated professional individuals who want the tools to succeed. Excellent package and comission available, get in touch for more details.
GET IN TOUCH
Digital Wallet Mobile commerce has been growing at an impressive pace over the past few years. This shouldn’t come as a surprise considering that over 60% of web traffic globally originates from mobile devices. As such, hand-held devices have played a significant role...
Following its £100 million fundraise from Alchemy Partners in 2021, DNA Payments marks its 7th acquisition with the strategic purchase of First Payment Merchant Services (FPMS), a payment solutions provider based in Surrey, UK. Over the past 10 years, FPMS has become...
Now is the perfect time to organise your merchant accounts into one single point of contact 💷
The Meadows Business Park
The Atrium Building
20 Wollaton Street
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm